REED R9030 Pen-Style Hardness Tester
Displays measurements in Rockwell (HRC, HRB, HRA), Brinell (HB), Leeb (HL), Vickers (HV) and Shore (HS) hardness values.
This rebound hardness tester features a universal D impact device and is capable of displaying measurements in 7 hardness scales. The R9030 features a rechargeable battery, internal memory to store up to 350 measurements and software to further analyze saved data
• Measures a wide range of materials including; cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum, bronze, copper and cast irons.
• Measures 7 types of hardness scales; Rockwell (HRC, HRB, HRA), Brinell (HB), Leeb (HL), Vickers (HV) and Shore (HS)
• Compact pen style design
• Bright OLED display
• Real-time clock and internal memory stores up to 350 measurements
• USB connectivity and software allows for further measurement analysis
• Rechargeable lithium battery
• Low battery indicator