Buy Draeger CO2 Gas Monitors & Detectors in New Jersey
Monitor your environment with a Draeger CO2 Monitor from Gen-el Safety
Gen-El Safety Products is the authorized distributor for Dreger Safety Products in New Jersey. If you are looking to buy a new CO2 Gas Monitor, you have come to the right place.
Will You Be Assisting With The Transportation and Distribution Of The Covid Vaccine? Covid vaccines are delivered with dry ice. Did you know dry ice is a solid block of CO2?
• Dry ice is hazardous to your eyes, skin and respiratory system
• Are you prepared to monitor for CO2 if you are overseeing Covid Vaccine rollouts
The Draeger CO2 Monitors that we supply can minimize the risks of working around CO2:
• Carbon Dioxide can affect you when inhaled
• Contact can irritate and burn the skin and eyes
• Exposure to Carbon Dioxide can cause headaches, dizziness, difficulty breathing and tremors
• High exposure can cause convulsions, coma and death
• Direct contact with the liquid or solid (dry ice) state can cause frostbite
• Severe poisoning can affect the brain causing personality changes and loss of vision
With the robust Dräger Pac® 8000, you'll be well equipped for tough conditions: this non-disposable, personal single-gas detection device is a reliable and precise instrument, which detects hazardous concentrations. The large display is non-verbal and clearly indicates the respective gas concentration. Other important information, such as the unit of concentration and battery capacity, is also displayed. The bright backlighting ensures that all values can be clearly read.
Proud to offer NJ State Contract pricing!BUY NOW