REED R7050 Compact Photo Tachometer and Counter
Non-contact RPM and revolution count measurements with 5 digit backlit LCD display.
This pocket-sized compact photo tachometer measures the RPM (revolutions per minute) of rotating objects without contact. The R7050 also features a digital counter capable of counting moving objects passing through the instrument's field of view and built-in memory capable of recalling maximum, minimum values as well as last value stored
• Provides fast and accurate RPM measurements of rotating objects without contact and revolution count of moving objects
• Built-in laser pointer identifies target area
• Durable double molded plastic housing and backlit LCD display
• Internal memory recalls maximum, minimum values as well as last value stored
• Low battery indicator and auto shut-off