Haws 120V Portable Air-Pressurized Tempered Emergency Eyewash
The Haws 7603T is an ideal, cost-efficient solution for a facility’s ANSI eyewash requirements in locations without access to a continuous potable water source. The pressurized 15 gallon (56.8 L) portable eyewash uses a NEMA 3R heated, insulated blanket to provide ANSI compliant tempered water in operating temperatures between -20° F (-30° C) and 100° F (38° C) for locations without access to a continuous potable water source.
- Features a 15 gallon (56.8 L) stainless steel tank
- Upgraded ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem
- Protective measures include: air pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, and tire-type air fill valve
- Power cord included
- Measurements: 39-1/2" (100.3 cm) high, 16" (40.6 cm) diameter
- CSA certified for NEMA/Type 3R in ordinary locations, and to ANSI/ISEA Z358.1