Gasmet GT5000 Terra FTIR Multi Gas Analyzer
Gasmet GT5000 Terra FTIR Gas Analyzer
The GT5000 Terra represents a next-generation gas analyzer combining high technology with ease of use and true robustness. This analyzer is specifically designed for demanding and active field and on the go use. It is lightweight and compact meaning that it can be easily carried as a backpack to the field with minimum effort. What is more, the analyzer allows simultaneous gas measurements while on the go.
The analyzer is IP54 rated which proves the robustness of the instrument. The GT5000 Terra is 100% splashproof which means that little rain does not disturb outdoor field measurements. Additionally, it is safe and secure to measure even trembling circumstances.
- Capability - Simultaneous analysis of up to 50 gas compounds
- Response Time - Typically< 120 s, depending on the measured components and measuring time
- Battery - Li-ion battery, approximately 3-hour operation time
High technology inside the yellow box
- Fourier Transform Infrared spectroscopy, FTIR
- Simultaneous measurements of up to 50 gases
- Ability to measure 300+ gases and even wider concentration ranges
- Adding new gases is easy and affordable, no hardware changes needed
- Ability to identify unexpected gas components
Calcmet Easy Software installed in the tablet
The software is a key to a good user experience. The analyzer is operated by a Windows tablet running the Calcmet Easy software with a clear, visually pleasing and intuitive design. Thanks to the user-friendly interface, this powerful gas analyzer does not require hours of training to master the instrument.
- No expertise needed – step-by-step instructions guiding the user
- One-click measurement and immediate online results
- User definable visual and audio concentration alarms
- Five different views showing the most relevant inform